AMAZING FAMILY HOME!!
This well kept four bedroom house will make the ideal place to call home. Located close to public transport, schools, parks and the Lakeside Leisure Centre. The first thing you will notice is the well manicured front yard. The beautiful gardens provide both an amazing scenery as well as privacy.
The spacious, open plan lounge room has carpet flooring, reverse cycle air conditioning and an amazing view. The separate dining area is roomy enough for the whole family and includes polished wooden floor boards. The ultra modern kitchen includes a double sink, dishwasher, electric cooktop, plenty of cupboards and an ample amount of bench space.
All four bedrooms include a mirrored built in wardrobe, carpet flooring and a ceiling fan. The main bathroom has been kept in a good condition throughout and includes a shower/bath and a good sized vanity. The toilet is located separately in the next room.
Making your way downstairs to where the second kitchen and living area is located. The fourth bedroom is also located on the lower level and includes its own ensuite. This is also where you will find the over sized internal laundry and garage with internal access.
Finally, the property includes a gorgeous inground pool.
* Huge open plan lounge room with carpet flooring and air conditioning
* Separate dining area with wooden floor boards
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard storage, bench space, dishwasher
* Kitchen also has double sink, electric cooktop and wooden floor boards
* Four good sized bedrooms all with mirrored built in wardrobes, carpet flooring and a ceiling fan
* Well kept bathroom with shower/bath and large vanity
* The toilet is located in its own room next to the main bathroom
* There is a second kitchen and living area located downstairs
* The fourth bedroom is located on the lower level and has its own ensuite
* Oversized internal laundry
* Lock up garage with internal access and extra storage room
* Gorgeous inground pool
Why wait? You could miss out!!
Would you like to view this property?
Click the red “Book Inspection” Button