Hop, Skip and a Jump to the Train Station and University!
This beautifully designed two story, three bedroom townhouse is in a block of only two and a stone's throw from the University of Wollongong, North Wollongong Train Station & bus stop for all commuting needs. Jump on the train for a minute ride to the Wollongong CBD or take a 15 minute walk to Wollongong's picturesque golden mile to enjoy the beach, café's & fine dining.
Entering this home you are greeted with plentiful natural light and exquisite timber laminate flooring, an open plan living space with a separate area for dining and gas outlet for those chilly winter months. Continuing on you reach the well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample cupboard space and built in space for a large fridge, this kitchen is designed to be utilised.
Upstairs opens onto a hallway with floating floors that leads you into the three large bedrooms. Mirrored built in wardrobes are situated in all three bedrooms with an ensuite off of the main. A large tiled bathroom opens from the hallway with a stand alone shower, bathtub and adequate light from the generous window will allow you to soak into the day with ease.
There will never be a need to worry with an internally accessible double remote garage, internal laundry and a third toilet downstairs for guests and ease.
No Pets allowed.
* Recently updated to impress everyone
* Freshly painted throughout
* New floating floors upstairs
* New Roller block out blinds
* Energy efficient down lights
* Three good sized bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom with ensuite
* Open plan living area
* Beautiful timber laminate flooring downstairs
* Generous kitchen with ample storage space and dishwasher
* Internal laundry with access to double garage.
* Third toilet downstairs
* Large bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
* Courtyard off the side
* Walking distance to University of Wollongong, North Wollongong Train Station, Gwynneville, and cafes
Please be advised:
Masks are mandatory at the time of inspections. No mask. No inspection. Pre-qualification questions in relation to COVID 19 will need to be completed in order to attend an inspection.
Why wait? You could miss out!!
Would you like to view this property?
Click the red “Book Inspection” Button