We are still conducting private inspections. Depending on the portal in which you see this message either click the link to book an inspection or email the agent.
Situated in a small complex of only three and located in one of the Illawarra’s most sought after suburbs. Close to schools, parks, shopping centres and public transport. Only a short drive away from Wollongong’s CBD.
This stunning two bedroom apartment has a sleek design and modern colour scheme throughout.
The first thing you will notice upon entering is the gorgeous newly updated kitchen. Complete with a good size wooden benchtop, a funky tiled splashback, ample amounts of cupboard space, wall oven and a gas stove top.
The lounge room is spacious and includes freshly polished wooden floorboards. Thanks to the large window the area gets loads of natural light and fresh air. Making this the perfect place to relax all year round.
Both bedrooms are a desirable sized and include freshly polished wooden floorboards and a mirrored built in wardrobe.
The bathroom has been kept in a good condition throughout with low maintenance tiled flooring, mirrored cabinet and a good sized vanity for all your storage needs.
The property also includes a single lock up garage, covered entertainment area and a good size laundry all to yourself.
* Situated within a small complex
* Located close to public transport, schools, shops and parks.
* Only a short drive away from Wollongong’s CBD
* Updated kitchen with wooden benchtop, wall oven and gas stove top
* Spacious dining area with freshly polished wooden floorboards
* Good sized lounge room with access to an ample amount of fresh air and natural light
* Two good sized bedrooms with mirrored built in wardrobes
* Well maintained bathroom with plenty of storage
* Lock up garage
* Good sized laundry
* Covered entertainment area
* Freshly polished wooden floorboards throughout
* Water and lawn maintenance included in the rent
* New instantaneous gas hot water system has just been installed
Why wait? You could miss out!!
Would you like to view this property?
Click the red “Book Inspection” Button