Simply Spectacular Double Brick HomeSpanning over two feature filled levels is this spacious and modern three-bedroom (and study) home situated in the highly sought after Yellagong Street! Located in the leafy and quiet suburb of West Wollongong but still close to Wollongong CBD and everything it has to offer including the well-known Crown Street Mall, WIN Entertainment Centre and all of Illawarra’s beautiful beaches. There are plenty schools close by both public and private. If you are looking for a family home to sit back and enjoy life you must pop in and see this home with parks and shops within walking distance. The freeway is close by for commuters and buses every few minutes for all your public transport needs.
With wonderful views of Mount Kembla and the escarpment, these can be enjoyed from the extra large windows in the lounge and dining areas or from the large shaded outdoor area.
Entering the home through the private courtyard ideal for a patio setting and the morning cuppa you will find yourself in the brand new vibrant kitchen with fantastic pendant lighting, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooking plus stone bench tops and polyurethane cupboards. The large living room has gorgeous high ceilings, ceiling fan & huge windows inviting the outside in.
Three bedrooms are located upstairs with two of the three bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes, near new carpet and ceilings fans in each room. The bathroom has also been recently renovated with modern finishing’s and a bathtub. Upstairs is completed with a linen cupboard for all your storage needs,
Head downstairs to the second level and find yourself in a huge second living, family room or teenage retreat fitted with shelving and slate tiles. You will also find a study (or 4th bedroom) with built in timber desk. The laundry and second bathroom are combined. Wandering outside to the covered entertainment area you will see the backyard is landscaped with ease in mind.
Last but certainly not least you will also have a single lockup garage at your disposal, recently painted throughout, double brick construction, ducted air conditioning and plantation shutters!!!
Presently rented for $620 per week.
* Great city side location but away from hustle & bustle
* Minutes’ drive from Wollongong CBD
* Close to sought after schools includng TIGS, St Therese, Edmund Rice
* Walking distance to schools & parks
* Double brick construction
* Plantation shutters
* Modern bathroom with bathtub
* Private courtyard at front
* Recently painted throughout and polished floors
* Near new carpet to bedrooms
* Combined second bathroom and laundry
* Linen for storage
* Second living room or teenage retreat
* Study or 4th bedroom with built in timber desk top
* Ceiling fans to three bedrooms
* Built in wardrobes to two bedrooms
* Recently painted throughout
* Ducted air conditioning throughout upstairs
* Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances inc dishwasher
* Gas points in both upstairs and downstairs living areas.
* Single lock up garage
* Gas connections for both up and downstairs
* Landscaped easy to maintain yards
* Wollongong City Council: $508.75 per quarter
* Sydney Water: $171 per quarter plus usage
* Rent $620 per week
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1