- Phone: 02 4220 8025
- Mobile: 0488 855 873
- send email
Stunning Family HomeNestled away on a quiet cul-de-sac street in Figtree this stunning home offers endless potential in an excellent location.
Living up to its name the houses in this street enjoy wonderful views of Mount Kembla and the escarpment, 7 Mountain View Crescent is no exception. This home features large windows across the front of the house allowing you to enjoy the view. There is also a porch and gazebo where you can relax while taking in the view. Leading to the gazebo there is an elaborate fountain and stream which leaves you to enjoy your dinner while being lulled by flowing water.
This beautiful property proudly boasts four great sized bedrooms with two bedrooms including built in wardrobes and the fourth bedroom featuring an ensuite. There are two bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs.
The dining and living areas are conveniently located around the kitchen.
There is also the potential to setup the area around the fourth bedroom as a granny flat, given that it has its own kitchen and living area which is presently used as a study.
The backyard offers something for everyone. There is a large covered entertainment and bbq area including gas heating in the ceiling to make it usable throughout the year. The pool is large and surrounded by a deck where you can lounge and enjoy the summer with a grassed area and veggie patch close by. The whole family will enjoy their afternoons together!
Finally to round off the package there is an internal laundry, extra toilet, a lock up garage for two small cars in tandem or one large car, and off street parking for another car and trailer.
This large family home is situated within walking distance to Figtree Heights public school and Figtree high school, with easy access to public transport and popular shopping centres.
• Four good sized bedrooms
• Two bathrooms and an additional toilet
• Both top level bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Dining and living areas conveniently located around the kitchen
• Potential study room downstairs
• Outdoor dining and entertainment covered area
• Spacious backyard with veggie patch
• Stunning pool with attractive water features
• Very close to Figtree’s main attractions; schools, public transport, sporting facilities and shopping centres.
• Year built: Early 1960s
• Council Rates $1,533.67 pa
• Water Rates $125.11 approx per qtr
• Rent potential: $630 to $670
• Living Area: 171 sqm
• Stamp Duty on $780,000 = $30,590
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Land Size: 645 m2