SOLDThis is a very large and well-designed home set on the side of a hill making it impossible for the views to be built out.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms. Two have built in wardrobes and the master bedroom features an ensuite. There is also a bathroom with a bath, internal laundry and lots of linen cupboard space.
The kitchen is large and situated next to a large informal dining or family room. There is an extra large living room and a formal dining room.
Downstairs there is a large open plan granny flat with a kitchen and bathroom. It has its own separate entrance and can be closed off from the house.
There is a large double lockup garage with plenty of storage space and an area for a workshop. There is a perfect place for a wine cellar as well. Also there is a carport located on the side of the property so you will have off street parking for three vehicles.
Finally there is a balcony that runs across the front of the house with beautiful views to the escarpment
This home has so much to offer. It is suitable for a large family, two families looking to live together, a couple looking for short term income from the granny flat, trades person who needs plenty of space and parking for 3 vehicles plus easy on street parking.
* Upstairs 3 bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and ensuite in the main bedroom
* Large living and dining areas both formal and informal
* Extra Large double lock up garage with work spaces
* Large kitchen
* Downstairs granny flat with kitchen and bathroom and separate entrance
* Multiple storage and works areas
* Off street parking for 3 cars
* Age: 32 years
* Council Rates: $1,339.77 per annum
* Water Rates: $170 approx per qtr plus usage
* Potential Rent: $600 to $650 per week
* Living Area: 307 sqm
* Stamp Duty on $800,000 = $31,490
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 3 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 ( secure parking )
- Carports: 1