What are you waiting for?Tucked away in a well maintained block of 10, set far back from the street, is this spacious three bedroom townhouse. It is situated in a great location near the Keiraville village, within walking distance to schools, shops and the Wollongong University.
There are three generously sized bedrooms, all with mirrored built in wardrobes, a neat and tidy bathroom with both bath and shower, separate toilet with basin and a second toilet downstairs in the internal laundry.
The modern kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space. The large open plan living and dining area is carpeted throughout and opens onto a large timber deck. You will be able to enjoy your view of the bush-land reserve at the rear of the townhouse any time of the day and it is perfect for relaxing and entertaining.
There is a fully enclosed yard with side access, off-street covered parking space that makes this package the perfect fit for any family or an investor.
* Spacious three bedroom townhouse
* All bedrooms have mirrored built in wardrobes
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Neat and tidy bathroom with both bath & shower
* Separate toilet with basin and additional toilet in internal laundry
* Large living and dining area opening on to timber deck
* Covered off street parking
* Great location near Keiraville village
* Walking distance to schools, shops and Wollongong University
Council Rates $337.30 p/q
Water Rates $175.00 p/q plus usage
Strata Rates $708.00 p/q
Current Rent $420.00 p/w
Market Rent $440.00 - $460.00 p/w
Stamp Duty $500,000 = $17,990
Townhouse Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 1