Under offer / contractWell built and thoughtfully maintained brick veneer home in a handy location. Featuring a quality new kitchen with Miele appliances, updated bathroom, high ceilings and polished timber floors. You could be searching for a while to find a better value first home.
The child friendly, north facing backyard is soaked in sunlight all day and there's potential to extend the home to accommodate a growing family. A large paved undercover area is great for the kids to play outside or entertain friends without worrying about the weather.
Approx. 4kms to Wollongong University and a short trip to Wollongong CBD and Westfield Figtree, the location is very appealing without having the costly price tag of neighbouring suburbs. With the current rental market so tight, an educated investor should also consider this home as a potential hassle free income generator for many years to come.
Move in and enjoy, it really is that simple.
Property highlights include:
* Brick and tile home, three bedrooms, two with built-ins
* Renovated kitchen and updated bathroom
* Single remote garage with additional storage
* Large child friendly, north facing backyard
* Close to Wollongong University with easy access to freeway
For all enquiry please call Russell Conway on 0407 744279 or email email@example.com
Age - 55 years
Land Size - 695.6m2
Dimensions - 15.24m x 45.72m
Council Rates - $1480.80pa
Water Rates - $684.28pa + usage
Potential Rent - $450pw
Internal Living Area - 130m2
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking & remote access )
- Land Size: 695.6 m2
- Frontage Width: 15.24 m2
- Depth Left: 45.72 m2
- Rear Width: 15.24 m2
- Depth Right: 45.72 m2
- Views: Mountain
- Walk to (vicinity of): Medical Services, School (primary), Bus Stop
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Hot Water System: electric
- Pay TV