Private leafy backyard overlooking reserveThis three bedroom weatherboard and tile home is close to schools and has a reserve at the back.
All three bedrooms have built-in robes, two are mirrored.
The open plan living and dining areas have polished floorboards, and the large separate lounge is carpeted.
Lounge opens on to a large entertaining deck with protective sail and looks down over the private and leafy backyard -- great for barbeques with family and friends.
Downstairs is a large rumpus or guest room that opens to a paved courtyard, a second bathroom and laundry.
Backyard is terraced, landscaped and peaceful, and attracts native birdlife.
* Three bedroom weatherboard and tile home
* Built in robes in all bedrooms
* Open plan living and dining area
* Large lounge opens on to entertaining deck
* Rumpus/guest room, second bathroom and laundry downstairs
* Paved courtyard
* Terraced, landscaped backyard
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 1
- Land Size: 689 m2
- Frontage Width: 12.9 m2
- Depth Left: 50.22 m2
- Rear Width: 16.61 m2
- Depth Right: 44.55 m2
- Walk to (vicinity of): School (primary), School (high), School (pre)
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Hot Water System: electric
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 2