Idyllic Family Home in Blue Ribbon LocationSet within an increasingly prestigious location, close to exclusive schools, the trendy cafes of Keiraville, opposite a beautiful park, not far from the University of Wollongong and just down the road from the magnificent Mount Keira is 14 Gooyong Street.
Located in a premier and highly sought-after street the house is elevated off the street and is surrounded by a beautiful garden of mature maple, lemon scented and spotted gum trees at the front while at the back a generously sized backyard has views of Mount Keira.
A beautiful modern kitchen features a four-burner gas stove and dishwasher and has views of the backyard. Flowing from the living area, the massive undercover private hardwood back deck is the perfect place to relax with a drink or entertain family and friends.
• Three bedrooms (two with built-in robes) with leafy outlooks.
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning (installed this year) and gas heating provide year-round comfort.
• Very well maintained, this house was re-plumbed and re-wired in 2005.
• Modern bathroom with designer shower and an internal laundry for extra storage.
• The original front slate deck sits within the trees. Sunny, private - a perfect place to relax.
• Beautiful hardwood floor and a bright open loungeroom.
• New instant hot water system installed this year.
• Close access to the freeway to Sydney.
A beautiful backyard, modern bathroom and kitchen, close to the university, parks and shops, this house really does have it all.
Currently rented to quality tenants for $550 a week.
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1