300 metres to the Bellambi surf clubPlease call Perry on 0419 174 168 to organise a private inspection.
The patrolled surf beach is just a five minute walk away, there is easy access to Bellambi Point, the stunning local beaches, Bellambi Boat Ramp and the northern Illawarra bicycle track, winding its way south into the heart of Wollongong and north to Austinmer.
Located in a low traffic cul-de-sac this 693m2 block has a street frontage of 19.9m with awesome potential for expansion or development (subject to council approval). Situated in one of the last remaining beachside suburbs providing great prospects for growth, do not miss this chance to experience a true coastal lifestyle. Sydney is only an hour away and Wollongong only 15 mins.
The house has three good sized light and airy bedrooms, renovated bathroom, and large open plan living and dining area. The kitchen is big with plenty of bench and cupboard space, and a dishwasher. The internal laundry has direct access to the backyard as well as a second toilet. Outside there is a massive covered entertainment area, garden storage and carport plus plenty of room for more off street parking. There are also solar panels installed.
* Easy access to the beaches and other local amenities
* Large 693m2 block with street frontage of 19.9m
* Three good sized bedrooms
* Renovated kitchen and bathroom
* Large kitchen including dishwasher
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Massive covered entertainment area
* Solar panels
* Fifteen minutes to Wollongong and one hour to Sydney
* Council $590.80 pq , water $145 pq
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Carports: 1
- Off Street Parking: 2