Rare villa with private courtyard and gardenPlease call Perry on 0419 174 168 to organise a private inspection.
Immaculately presented and boasting a superb sunny aspect, this spacious villa is an excellent opportunity for downsizing or investing. Set well back from the road it is located in a peaceful setting with leafy surrounds and only minutes to local shops and public transport.
There are 2 good sized bedrooms. Both bedrooms have built in robes. The sparkling bathroom includes toilet, shower and bath. There is an additional toilet as well. The open plan living and dining area is large and has a sunny aspect. The kitchen has plenty of bench and storage space, and includes a dishwasher. There are 2 large linen cupboards
The remote controlled garage has internal access and also direct access to the private backyard which is fully fenced and very large. The size of the backyard is 143 sqm.
* 2 good sized bedrooms, both bedrooms have built in robes
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining area with sunny aspect
* Well-appointed kitchen overlooking the courtyard with vies to the east.
* Large private courtyard - 143 sqm
* Internal access from the remote controlled garage
Approximate quarterly figures
* Council rates - $370.20
* Water - $145.71
* Strata levies– admin $486.40 and capital works $192.50
Villa Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1