Great Location!This sunny, second floor unit is situated in the heart of Wollongong, providing a wonderful property opportunity for a first home buyer or an astute investor. Located in a security block of 12, this 2 bedroom apartment has so much to offer.
It has been freshly painted, new carpet throughout and has brand new mirrored built in wardrobes in both bedrooms. There is a spacious living and dining area opening on to the balcony, clean and tidy kitchen and bathroom with bath. Also you will have a generous sized internal laundry and single lock up garage which could also be used as storage.
It is such a central location, a stroll to restaurants, entertainment and shopping, you do not need a car with the free Gong shuttle bus stopping right at your doorstep that links to the University of Wollongong, the city and the beach.
- 2 Bedroom second floor apartment in a security block
- Both bedrooms have brand new built in wardrobes
- New carpet and freshly painted throughout
- Internal laundry & single lock up garage
- Central location only minutes stroll to Wollongong’s Crown Street Mall, beaches and harbour.
Age 41 Years
Council Rates 1,376.12 p/a
Water Rates $177.00 p/q
Total Strata 2,111.40 p/a
Market Rent $380 to $420 p/w
Stamp Duty $440,000 = $15,290
Unit Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1