Worried About Rising Interest Rates? Then Check this Out...Close to town, Wollongong Uni, Beaton Park and Gwynneville shopping village.
This tidy north east facing, ground floor unit is located just minutes from everything you could possibly need. The clever floor plan keeps the living area isolated from the large bedrooms, and with just 8 units in this well maintained complex, an inspection will not disappoint.
Property highlights include:
* Two bedrooms both with mirrored built-in robes
* Bathroom with corner spa bath
* Polished timber floors throughout
* Level stroll to free "Gong Shuttle" bus stop
* Thoughtful layout keeping living areas and bedrooms separate
* Well maintained building with only eight units in the complex
* Off street car park on title and own laundry
* Large private storage area underneath apartment
* Currently leased for $270pw
Looking for a great investment or still trying to secure that elusive first home? Then make sure you take the time to inspect this property.
For all enquiries please call Russell Conway on 0407 744279 or email email@example.com
Age - 30 (approx)
Strata Fees - $390.00 pq (approx)
Council Rates - $243.10 pq (approx)
Water & Sewerage - $133.35 pq (approx) + usage
Rent - $270.00 pw
Lease expiry - 25/07/2010
Internal Living Area 61m2 (approx)
Unit Features & Amenities