Rare and Stunning Townhouse!This well-loved townhouse is situated in a small complex of only ten in a quiet street at the end of a cul de sac. Located close to North Wollongong beach and restaurant district, it is also within walking distance to public transport, parks, restaurants and shopping centres. With a contemporary design and modern colour scheme throughout, this property was built to impress.
Downstairs there is a large contemporary kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space next to the dining room, a large living room, internal laundry, extra toilet and access to the courtyard.
The two big bedrooms are upstairs with an extra large bathroom and a separate toilet. Both bedrooms include sizeable mirrored built in wardrobes. The bathroom has a separate shower and a corner spa bath.
The courtyard includes gardens beds, clothesline and plenty of room for barbeque, table and chairs.
The property also comes with an under stair storage room and a garage with remote control and internal access.
* Situated at the back of a small complex of only 10 properties
* Located close to North Wollongong beach and restaurant district
* Walking distance to public transport, parks, restaurants and shopping centres.
* Large modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
* 2 big bedrooms with sizeable built in wardrobes
* Courtyard includes gardens, clothesline and plenty of room for barbeque, table and chairs.
* Bathroom has a shower and corner spa bath
* The internal laundry and second toilet downstairs
* Under stair storage room
* Garage with remote control and internal access
Council rates - $384.40 per quarter
Water rates - $193.35 per quarter
Strata levies - $525.00 per quarter
Current Rent: $400 per week
Market Rent: $470 to $500 per week
Townhouse Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1