Under ContractWhether you’re looking to renovate, build or develop, this property is ready for anything.
Situated on a slight downward sloping 689sqm corner block with 15.1m frontage and 46m deep this block provides unrivalled potential. Currently housing an original two-bedroom home in need of some TLC. Restore this property to its former self and keep its history alive, knockdown and build your dream home, or take advantage of the block and develop to maximise your returns (S.T.C.A).
Featuring two large bedrooms, a large living room (potential 3rd bedroom), separate dining room flowing onto the kitchen, with an oversized laundry and separate toilet. Additionally, containing a huge workspace for the tinkerer.
Prime positioned in the heart of Lake Heights, you’ll find yourself in close proximity to the major hubs of the Illawarra with only a 15-minute drive to Wollongong CBD and a 20-minute drive to Shellharbour. If you’re looking to stay local there is a number of schools, shops, cafés and restaurants in the immediate vicinity as well as the newly refurbished Warrawong Plaza, boasting Hoyts cinema and The Place or sit and enjoy a lovely meal at the gorgeous Illawarra Yacht Club whilst looking out over Lake Illawarra.
• Large 689sqm block with 15m width and 46m depth
• Corner block with huge development potential
• Close proximity to Lake Illawarra, Warrawong, Port Kembla and surrounds
• A number of cafés, restaurants and schools, only minutes’ drive away
• Excellent beaches and parks just around the corner
• Original two bedroom property in need of some TLC
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Land Size: 689 m2