Open For Inspection Times
Date: Saturday, 13th March 11:30-12:00pm
Date: Saturday, 20th March 11:30-12:00pm
Date: Saturday, 27th March 11:30-12:00pm
Ticks All The BoxesThis light, bright and well-presented two-bedroom apartment is ideally located being just a short walk to Wollongong Hospital and only a short distance to Wollongong train station, University and TAFE plus the free Gong shuttle as well as Wollongong's central business district.
The huge tandem remote controlled garage provides parking for 2 cars plus plenty of storage space as well.
This apartment boasts a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ceramic cook top, lots of bench space, tons of storage and a breakfast bar. The open plan lounge and dining room includes air-conditioning for all year round comfort. Both bedrooms are generously sized and the modern fresh bathroom has both bath and shower in addition to a separately housed toilet. There is also an internal laundry.
* Great city side location
* Close to Wollongong Hospital
* Close to free Gong shuttle
* Spacious modern apartment
* Extra large tandem garage with plenty of storage space
* Air conditioning in the open plan living and dining area including the kitchen
* Two good sized bedrooms
* Internal laundry
* Inviting sun drenched balcony
* Modern kitchen with stainless appliances and ceramic cook top
* Kitchen has lots of bench space and storage
* Open plan lounge and dining room opening onto balcony
* Modern bathroom with a bath and shower
* Separately housed toilet.
Approximate quarterly figures are
* Strata Levies - $962.71
* Council Rates - $413.30
* Sydney Water - $144.11
Apartment Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 2