City Living and Great InvestmentSet in a perfect central location right near to the Wollongong Hospital and within walking distance to the bustling Wollongong mall with plenty of shops, specialty bars and restaurants. It is also very close to the FREE GONG shuttle bus.
Entering the apartment you will find two great sized bedrooms, both have the added convenience and luxury of built in wardrobes. The fresh and updated kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space for entertaining family and friends.
The bathroom has the added convenience of a bath with shower overhead and internal laundry to make wash days in the winter more pleasant.
This apartment is situated in a quiet, private and small block of only 6 and has security screens fitted to all the windows to add that extra piece of security for the resident. The property has its own private entrance and 1 car space.
The current rent is $340 per week.
* Great location in heart of Wollongong
* Security screens throughout
* Own private entry to apartment
* Two great sized bedrooms both with mirrored built in robes
* Large open plan living & dining
* Updated kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Internal laundry
* One car space
* Wollongong Hospital across the road
* Walk to Wollongong CBD
* Walk to Wollongong Uni & TAFE
* Short drive to Wollongong beaches
* Short drive to Wollongong Entertainment Centre
* Current Rent: $340 per week
* Strata Rates: $603.35 per quarter
* Water Rates: $172.00 per quarter
* Council Rates: $323.00 per quarter
Apartment Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Off Street Parking: 1