To apply for a property online please go to www.arre.com.au/apply
1. Create a Renter profile with your email address, you will be sent a confirmation email to log in. Check your Junk folder for the email.
2. You will be required to submit a reference request for your Professional, Employment and Residential referees via Tenant Options.
Tip: Please gather the emails addresses and contact numbers from your referees before you start.
3. To add a joint applicant select ‘ADD applicant’ , once you have completed all the applicants’ profiles you will be able to apply for a property by clicking ‘APPLY for a Property’ button on the Applications page.
Note: you do not need to wait until your referees respond before applying for a property.
4. When searching for a property, start typing the address and it will appear from a list. Click on the property you wish to apply for and follow the prompts.
Note: You will receive an email when your application has been submitted.
5. If you require assistance go the FAQ link or the “Contact Us” options
If you have maintenance problem, please log your maintenance requests through PropertyPlus – an app for tenants. Simply download the free app to your mobile or device, the app is compatible on Apple and Android devices, simply head to the Google Play for Android devices or the App Store for Apple devices and search ‘Propertyplus’ and download. You can also access the portal through a web browser by clicking on this link .
To login to the app, you will need your own unique Contact ID and password. To obtain the password, click “obtain my password”.
You will need to be specific about the nature of your problem. For example, large right hand hot plate not working, or dripping cold water tap in kitchen. Please ensure that you provide us with details for access to the property.
We request that you report any matters requiring repair or maintenance immediately so as to avoid the risk of injury to you or your visitors, or further damage to the property. If no fault is found when a tradesperson attends your repair request, the tenant will be charged the cost of the tradesperson’s account.
Any maintenance problems arranged by you outside normal business hours will be at your cost unless it is proven to be an urgent repair as stated in your Residential Tenancy Agreement.
If you are vacating, please complete a vacating notice and return the form by either email to email@example.com, or by post to PO Box 1221 Wollongong DC 2500 or hand delivered to our office at Level 1, 1 Burelli Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.
Please note that this notice comes into effect from the date it is received by your Property Manager. We suggest that you contact the office and confirm this notice has been received. We do not accept verbal notice.