Open For Inspection Times
Date: Wednesday, 29th June 1:15-1:45pm
Date: Saturday, 2nd July 11:45-12:15pm
Rare TownhousePlease click the Virtual Tour or 3D Tour icons to walk through the property now.
Be utterly amazed by this three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse located on the edge of Wollongong, this property is ideal for families or investors as it has so much to offer being situated only 5 minutes from Train stations, Wollongong's CBD, shops, public transport, pubs, clubs, restaurants, sporting grounds, beaches and much more.
The ground level consists of one good-sized bedroom with an ensuite-style bathroom with shower and toilet, internal laundry with an abundance of space, a private courtyard. The property also boasts an oversized single lock up garage with internal access to the house, do not unpack your groceries in the cold this winter
The middle level has an exceptionally large and spacious lounge and dining area, modern timber kitchen, gas cooking, plenty of bench and storage space, two great-sized balconies and a toilet.
The top floor offers two good-sized bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, a full bathroom with a separated bathtub and shower cavity.
* Freshly painted interior
* Air conditioning on middle and top floors
* Three bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
* Large living and dining areas with two balconies
* Timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas stove
* Bottom level consists of one bedroom with its own bathroom
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
* Less than 5 minutes' walk to Coniston train station shops & Schools
* Private courtyard at back of property
Strata - $750.00 per quarter
Water rates - $230.27+usage per quarter
Council - $344.19 per quarter
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water System: gas