Open For Inspection Times
Date: Saturday, 26th September 10:30-11:00am
Rare Opportunity - great location with secure double garageThis three bedroom apartment is situated within a medium sized, well kept secure complex. Located within the heart of Wollongong's CBD and all it has to offer including shops, restaurants, cafes, cinemas and beaches. Within walking distance to public transport, Wollongong hospital and service stations.
The property is in an immaculate condition with a functional yet modern design and colour scheme throughout making it a great place to call home or a perfect investment opportunity.
The first thing you will notice upon entering is the large, open plan living and dining area. Complete with good quality carpet flooring, a double linen closet with sliding doors and direct access to the private balcony. The glass doors allow for an abundance of natural light and fresh air to flow through the area. Making this a good place to entertain family and friends all year round.
The ultra modern kitchen includes low maintenance tiled flooring, ample amounts of both cupboard and bench space, a double sink, built in oven, an electric stove top and space for a dishwasher.
The master bedroom includes good quality carpet flooring, a walk in robe, ensuite, air con and direct access to the balcony.
The second and third bedrooms are both good sized and include good quality carpet flooring and a mirrored built in wardrobe.
The main bathroom has a bright and cheerful appearance and includes a large vanity, wall mounted mirror, corner spa bath and a spacious shower.
The property also includes a large internal laundry with low maintenance flooring, a coat closet located at the entrance and a remote controlled double garage.
* Medium sized secure complex
* Located within the heart of Wollongong's CBD
* Situated close to public transport, Wollongong hospital, schools, parks and shops
* Open plan living area with good quality carpet flooring
* Ultra modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard space
* Master bedroom has a walk in robe, air con and an ensuite
* Second and third bedrooms both have mirrored built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom has a large corner spa bath separate to the shower
* Large internal laundry with low maintenance flooring
* Huge covered balcony with gorgeous view
* Double linen closet with sliding doors for extra storage
* Remote controlled double garage located within the secure parking
Approximate figures per quarter
* Wollongong council $350
* Sydney water $177 + usage
* Strata $1,137
Apartment Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2