Prime Positioned Loft Style Apartment
This trendy two-bedroom apartment is located in the centre of Wollongong, only minutes to Wollongong mall, WIN Entertainment centre, hospital, train station and the free gong shuttle you cannot ask for a better position. Take a short walk to the end of the street and you will find yourself at the gorgeous Wollongong beach with stunning views of the lighthouse and its surroundings, a great place to relax and unwind after a hard day's work!
This two-storied, loft style apartment comes with two bedrooms, both completed with large built in wardrobes. The living and dining area are beautifully designed in an open style concept, flowing from the spacious living area with reverse cycle air conditioning into the separate dining area that sits just beside the magnificent and modern kitchen.
The two great sized bedrooms are located in the upstairs portion of the home, with one bedroom granting you a loft style window allowing you to communicate with your flatmates without ever having to leave your room.
The kitchen is tastefully designed with stainless steel appliances, a window overlooking the sink and a large, double door pantry to provide that extra space needed.
With an internal laundry, complete with a dryer and ample space. The bathroom boasts a standalone shower and heated towel rail; you'll be ready for those cold winter mornings.
Established in a modern secured apartment block with external contemporary styling features, a common area courtyard, a secure parking space and separate lock up storage space, you will be impressed from the moment you step foot into the complex.
Currently housing a tenant in a fixed term lease into 2020, paying $430 per week. This could be the perfect first home or addition to the investment portfolio.
* Great city side location!
* Walk down Crown Street to the beach
* Reverse Cycle Air conditioning
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Main street of Wollongong
* Close to hospital, shops and transport
* Modern & contemporary styled
* Two great sized bedrooms
* Built in wardrobes
* Modern, easy to maintain bathroom
* Plenty of storage options
* Security parking space with remote control
* Separate lock up storage space
* NBN installed at property
* Wollongong City Council: $372.10 per quarter
* Strata Levies: $1005.55 per quarter
* Sydney Water: $179.06 per quarter