In A League Of Its Own
A position that delivers all the appeal of the Wollongong lifestyle with the ease of central access to the CBD, Beaches and Shops this two-bedroom apartment is in a league of its own.
Quietly tucked away and set in a well-maintained building is this well-proportioned two bedroom apartment. There is a large sunny north facing living/dining area with a spacious balcony and fully equipped kitchen including a dishwasher.
Both bedrooms are spacious with large built in wardrobes, central bathroom with spa bath and new vanity, internal laundry, recently installed floating floors and two split system reverse cycle air conditioners. Single lockup garage.
Currently tenanted with a long term lease in place and rented for $400 per week, this is a strong investment opportunity.
* 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
* Large open plan living and dining area with new floating floors
* Kitchen with plenty of bench space and dishwasher
* Bathroom with new vanity and bath with spa
* Air Conditioning in living and main bedroom
* Internal laundry
* Lockup garage
* Current rent $400 per week
* Wollongong City Council: $325.00 per quarter
* Sydney Water $137.07 per quarter
* Strata levies: $835.00 per quarter