Find yourself relaxing in complete style with this uniquely designed Terrace home that has everything you are looking for and more. you'll experience a vibrant feeling modern home. The property is situated in a perfect location with Primary Schools, Wollongong CBD, Gyms, Restaurants and cafe's, Popular Wollongong University and FREE Gong shuttle bus all nearby. Positioned on the Quiet side of the complex on Phillips Avenue this property won't last long!
The generous open plan living/dining area with floating timber floors opens onto a sun soaked terrace allowing natural light to flood through the property and makes for the perfect morning setting with a sought after north facing aspect, enjoy showing off your cooking skills with this gourmet kitchen which also opens on to the terrace perfect for alfresco dining.
The upper level has carpet throughout and contains three large bedrooms including the luxury and convenience of built in robes! The main bedroom also features an ensuite and sunny north facing balcony taking in lovely escarpment views. There is also a second southern facing balcony off bedrooms two and three.
The property also features an internal laundry downstairs with extra an toilet, boasting a large double remote control garage with direct access to your back door.
* Large north facing terrace
* All bedrooms boast Built in wardrobes
* Ensuite to main bedroom
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Third toilet downstairs
* Modern contemporary design style
* Superior fittings and fixtures
* Designed for class and comfort
* Spans over two large levels
* Lots of natural light throughout
* Plenty of storage
* Open plan living areas
* Seperate dining
* Large functional kitchen
* Double stainless steel sink
* Stainless steel gas oven/cook top
* Plenty of bench space
* Convenience of internal laundry
* Two Great sized sunlit balconies
* Close to public schools
* Close to public transport options
* Close to the FREE Gong shuttle
* Close to the UNI
Why wait? You could miss out!!
Would you like to view this property?
Click the red “Book Inspection” Button