Ticks all the boxes
Positioned in popular Reserve Street, with picturesque Council Reserve and local tennis courts adjacent. Tucked away in a boutique complex of only four is this free-standing townhouse with a lovely indoor/outdoor flow. Neatly located on the border of West Wollongong and Gwynneville ensuring the utmost convenience of both Gwynneville and Keiraville Villages along with public transport, schools and main arterial roads.
Step inside and be greeted to the combined living and dining complimented with fresh neutral tones. An array of features for you to enjoy including air conditioning, polished timber floorboards and delightful ornate cornices. The spacious living area opens to an enjoyable paved and private outdoor area with garden beds ideal for summer BBQ’s and catch ups.
An adjoining timber kitchen is fitted with gas cooking appliances and a dishwasher. Upstairs you will find the master bathroom with a bath tub. All three generous sized bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes, the main featuring an ensuite. With 3 toilets in all, a lock up garage with internal access, this home is simply a must see.
* Boutique complex of just four
* Air conditioned
* Designated visitor parking for unit 3
* Open plan lounge and dining
* Bay window feature in quality kitchen
* Timber kitchen with gas appliances
* Close to schools, transport and stores
* Three generously sized bedrooms
* Master bathroom features ensuite
* Built in robes to all bedrooms
* Internal access to single garage
* Internal laundry with third toilet
* Private paved courtyard
Why wait? You could miss out!!
Would you like to view this property?
Click the red “Book Inspection” Button