- Phone: 02 4228 2555
- Mobile: 0419 174 168
- send email
Very Impressive 3 Year Old DuplexIdeal for a professional couple or someone looking to downsize but would still love a yard, this modern home is certain to appease even the fussiest purchaser.
High ceilings, hardwood timber floors and a well appointed kitchen top the long list of desirable features. There are panoramic escarpment views from the front balcony and all three bedrooms, while the rear yard remains bathed in sunlight for most of the day.
A thoughtful floor plan maximises space while keeping living areas separated from the bedrooms. The garden has been planned to minimise maintenance, with the large rain water tank and new solar power system adding appeal to those interested in sustainable living.
Having a separate title means you don't have to worry about the complexities of strata living. Pets are definitely not a problem here.
Click on the Video icon to view a stunning presentation of this property.
Property highlights include:
* Three bedrooms, main on its own level with ensuite, all with built-in-robes
* Panoramic escarpment views from all bedrooms
* Huge double garage with internal access and room for workshop/storage
* Walking distance to Westfield Figtree, multiple schools and public transport
* Easy access to freeway north & south
* 3000ltr water tank, newly installed solar power system and alarm
For further information or to book your private inspection please call Russell Conway on 0407 744279 or email email@example.com
Age - 3 Years (approx)
Land size - 370.8 m2
Council Rates - $1356.4
Water Rates - $642.36
Potential Rent - $450 to $470 pw
Internal Living Area 169 m2 (approx)
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garaging: 2
- Land Size: 370 m2