- Phone: 02 4228 2555
- Mobile: 0421 457 647
- send email
Short Stroll To The BeachThis charming three bedroom home has recently had the exterior painted and is nestled in a quiet street of Port Kembla, just a short stroll to magnificent Port Kembla Beach. Featuring beautiful polished floor boards that flow seamlessly through this home, giving a feeling of warmth and character. Large windows and high ceilings provide an abundance of natural light and ocean breezes. Generous sized bedrooms are complete with built in mirrored robes and vertical blinds.
For investors there is a good rental return plus the potential to add a granny flat at the rear of the property which is accessed by a separate laneway.
There is a spacious living area and separate dining area that keep with the open plan but are distinctly separate. While the brand new kitchen conveniently overlooks the fully fenced, level back yard so you can keep an eye on the kids while you prepare the evening meal. The neat bathroom features a separate shower and bath tub.
Also featured is a lock up garage with rear street access plus a separate good sized storage facility or workshop.
Age – 55 years approx
Land Size – 524.80m2
Dimensions – 12.34m x 42.98m
Council Rates - $1,520.90
Water Rates - $706.24 + usage
Potential Rent - $450 per week
Internal Living - 95m2
Stamp Duty on $429,000 is $14,795
* Excellent return for investors plus the potential to build a granny flat with rear access through laneway
* Freshly painted exterior
* Three large bedrooms with built in robes
* Stunning polished timber floorboards throughout
* Brand new kitchen overlooking level backyard
* Vertical blinds and security screen doors through out
* Lock up garage plus additional storage
* Short stroll to beaches and park lands
* Conveniently located close to public transport and shops
House Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1 ( secure parking )
- Land Size: 524.8 m2
- Frontage Width: 12.34 m2
- Depth Left: 42.98 m2
- Rear Width: 12.34 m2
- Depth Right: 42.98 m2