Luxurious Residential Living.
This brand new elegant apartment offers luxurious residential living. The elegant living space has exceptional detailing and finishing's throughout. The two bedroom, two bathroom third storey apartment will leave your guests in awe as you live it up in the heart of Wollongong's CBD.
Located in the centre of Wollongong's thriving CBD, the Vivid building is a secure building which also offers secure parking. Situated in an ideal location close to some of the South Coast’s most beautiful beaches you are just short stroll from everything your heart could desire. Close to schools, public transport, entertainment venues, bars, clubs, parks, and shopping.
The apartment itself has north and south facing balconies meaning you can fully appreciate the sun at any time of the day or year. Both bedrooms have full length built in mirrored wardrobes with the main bedroom having an ensuite. The kitchen is exactly what you would expect in a brand new apartment with a beautiful caesarstone benchtop, modern gas stove and dishwasher. Wash and dry your clothes from the comfort of your own home with your own internal laundry. There is also additional space for a study separate from the living areas.
You will be fully prepared in the summer time with the brand new Mitsubishi air-conditioner.
* Two bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
* Large main bedroom has an ensuite
* Two large bathrooms with all modern features & main with bath
* Air-conditioning to living area
* Security building including security parking
* Single car space in the basement and secure lift access
* Sliding glass doors from bedrooms open to generous balcony spaces
* Two large balconies to the north and south
* Modern kitchen with caesarstone benchtop, gas stove and dishwasher
* Internal laundry including dryer
* Study area
* Market rent $500-550 per week
* Strata - Brand new building - Estimate of $800 per quarter based on similar buildings
* Water Rates: $673.52 p.a plus usage
* Council Rates: $1101.95 per annum as advised by Wollongong Council
* Total Area: 109m2