- Phone: 02 4228 2555
- Mobile: 0421 457 647
- send email
Great Location*** Under Contract ***
This sunny, second floor apartment is situated 100 metres from Wollongong Hospital, providing a wonderful opportunity for a first home buyer or an astute investor. Located in a block of 12, this 2 bedroom apartment has so much to offer.
It has been partially freshly painted, with a spacious living and dining area opening on to a sunny balcony. The kitchen is neat and tidy and features a ceramic top stove and a wall oven. Both bedrooms are a good size and have built in wardrobes.
The bathroom includes a bath and there is a generous sized internal laundry. There is a single under cover car space situated at the stairs to the apartment.
A unique feature of this property is its three separate storage rooms comprising a total of 28m2.
It is such a central location, just a stroll to restaurants, close to Wollongong train station, entertainment and shopping. You do not need a car with the free Gong shuttle bus stopping close by which links to the University of Wollongong, the city and the beach.
• 2 Bedroom second floor apartment in a block of 12
• Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Partially freshly painted
• Internal laundry & single car space facility
• Three separate storage facilities, total of 28m2
• Central location, only minutes away from all of Wollongong’s attractions.
• Age: 44 years
• Strata - BCS
• Admin Fees - $345.70 qtr
• Sinking Fees - $300.00 qtr
• Total Strata - $2,582.80 pa
• Council Rates - $1,251.08 pa
• Water Rates - $673.64 pa
• Current Rent - $310 per week
• Potential Rent - $330 to $340 per week
• Living Area - 70m2
• Stamp Duty on $390,000 = $13,040.
Apartment Features & Amenities
- Bedroom: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garaging: 1